News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[SMF Converter] Burning Board Lite 2

Started by ThorstenE, September 02, 2008, 03:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThorstenE

Software: Burning Board Lite
Version: 2.0.x

This is the official support topic for Burning Board Lite 2 converter.  Use this topic to ask for support for this converter.

Note: This was tested on Burning Board Lite 2, but should in theory work on other versions of  Woltlab Burning Board Lite 2 if the database changes have not been to great.

wbblite2_migration.php
For the conversion to be able to complete, the wbblite2_migration.php file is required. You will need to modify this file to reflect your Database name and Database prefix and upload to your Burning Board directory.

Does Not Convert

• Permissions (This might not be supported at all so please check permissions before making the board live.  Everything will be admin only for board access.)

• Membergroups

Password Support
Burning Board Lite 2 has their own custom password hash so you need to edit LogInOut.php to add support for password conversion. Alternatively, you can used the wbblite2_Login_Fix.zip modification (attached below) via Package Manager.

Changelog
!Fixed: Typo with Buddylist, Polls asigned to wrong Topic.

How to convert
Use this convert.php with the .sql file attached in this topic.

Sir Auris

Ich möchte im moment auf das SMF umsteigen. nun benötige ich aber den login fix für das wbblite 2. Diesen konnte ich nicht finden. wäre sehr nett wenn ich diesen irgendwie erhalten könnte.

LG Sir Auris

ThorstenE

sorry, english only support in this child board.. to answer your question (download this file):
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=259265.0;attach=67034

If you need german support you can PM me or ask for Support in our German board.

syafiq7

I have check all the path and make change wbblite2_migration.php file to suit my database data. But this problem keep prompting. Help me :)

QuoteUnable to find the settings for Burning Board Lite 2.0. Please double check the path and try again.

Advertisement: