News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Member options problem.

Started by eric1234, May 31, 2011, 12:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric1234

Hi,

I has open a thread in here before asking about how to change all my member's option. Some of the gurus here has mentioned about going to theme&layout and find my theme's name or use default theme to change the member options. Since i was unable to find my theme name, therefore, i has used the default theme to change the members option, however, when i open back the "Change current options for all members using this theme" and "Configure guest and new user options for this theme" , all the box that i ticked has been untick , everything back to default just like i didn't save at all. I confirmed i has saved as i has tried multiple times. SO how can i solve this problem? >.<

Thank you,

KensonPlays

Are you using Curve? What Modifications do you have installed?

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Illori

the checkboxes do not stay checked at all on that page, it is for you to edit once and it reverts back to default settings the next time you look at the page, as when you use that page it will change every setting for all users to whatever you select on that page. so if you did the change already it has taken effect and there is no real issue.

eric1234

I am using other theme. I got more than 30 mods installed >.<

Erm, currently i was unable to check it out as i was unable to open a topic or even reply a thread.

I am using chrome and it show this error.
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://anixekai.com/forum/index.php?action=post;board=1.0. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

eric1234

*sigh*, i am not sure what goes wrong >.< I am still not really familiar with SMF

KensonPlays

I get that same error in Chrome for me at school here.

The main site works :S

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

eric1234

yeah, main site currently got no problem while the forum got a little problem >.< Which is unable to open topic and post

KensonPlays

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

eric1234

is able to access , however when you wanna open a thread or reply the post, then the problem comes in. >.< I was unable to open thread or reply post.

KensonPlays

Ok. That is odd, If you cannot access the post feature, shouldn't the whole forum be down pretty much?

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

eric1234

yeah, the forum is down i believw as it cannot function as a forum

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Did you get the settings figured out, or do you still need assistance with them?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: