News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[FREE]ShoutBox Request

Started by ★MR.TALENT★, June 02, 2011, 03:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

★MR.TALENT★

{-Requirements-}
2.0RC3 version

{-Comparison-}
Sorta like the sunkings talkbox on his website.....

{-Features-}

• Commands like /me  /clear /announcement /ban /unban /pm
  • Also aadd a coding in there of some sorts to show something evertime someone posts a topic or reply
    suchs New Topic by name:blah blah blah blah or New Reply by name:blah blah blah blah
  • Also make an embedded media player in the shoutbox and have a icon for it and have a command for / play where they put a link after /play and a small video pops up on the right side of the shout box
  • Also make it compatible with membergropup colors and the option to rename the shoutbox...
  • Plus it should be compatible with porta mx v098
  • Make sure it can show up on all parts of the website.
  • Have smilie icon and dropdown bar with smilies when the smilie icon ios clicked .... ,bbc tags dropdown when click have italics bbc tag...bold bbc tag move bbc tag...underline bbc tag and hyperlink bbc tag and color bbc tags..., and a icon to lead to commands for the shoutbox...and another icon to lead to a popup of the shotubox...

PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS A COMMENT OR OPINION TELL ME REPLY BACK...
Please if someone does wanna do this mod please reply also...  ;D

Thanks,
                                                                                              MR.TALENT,
Community Helper√
SMF 2.0 Gold √

Ozzie

Everything you have asked for is part of  sunkings shoutbox  TB³ v 2.0 ! why dont you download it from that site (the free version is still available there,althought it is no longer supported)

asking someone to make this for free is 1 big ask i dont think you appreciate how much work is involved in making just a standard shoutbox regargless off all the extras you want

2000+ games available to download

★MR.TALENT★

Quote from: OZZIE on June 02, 2011, 06:57:28 AM
Everything you have asked for is part of  sunkings shoutbox  TB³ v 2.0 ! why dont you download it from that site (the free version is still available there,althought it is no longer supported)/quote]

i know i shouldnt have asked for it but i cant find there free version anywhere on there webnsite where is there free version located at there website>?
Community Helper√
SMF 2.0 Gold √

Ozzie

i have sent you a pm with the link .....you will need to be a member which i presume u are.......as i say it is no longer supported it does not have the embedded media player but that no lose really any other add on's u require can also be found there using search

(bear with me they got problems over there at the moment ...will get it too you )

SORRY TO SAY THEY HAVE REMOVED THE LINK COMPLETELY

2000+ games available to download

★MR.TALENT★

who removed the link completely ? resend it anyway
Community Helper√
SMF 2.0 Gold √

Advertisement: