News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

i need this

Started by Moric, June 02, 2011, 09:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moric

hi guys I am newbie in forum and i need IRC web chat for SMF 2.0 RC5 can u guys give me plz i want to add IRC web chat in my forum
thnx

agent47

Unfortunately none of them support RC5. What you're gonna have to do is take the modification that's updated closest to SMF RC5 and ask the modification author if he'll help you implement it on your forum.
Note: Please ask for help in that particular mod thread and not in this section.

PortaMx is probably the best SMF portal!

Moric

so if there is no mode for smf 2.0 RC 5  so r there is any other way to add IRC web Chat

cloksin

What you could also do is find a mod that is compatible with a different version of 2.0 then when you go to package manager -> Browse packages scroll to the bottom and click on the advanced button.  Type in the version number that the mod is compatible with and click apply.  This should help getting the mod to work.
SMF 2.0.1
SimplePortal 2.3.3

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

There are plenty of public IRC chat scripts on the web. What it comes down to is the level of integration with SMF that you wish to achieve.
What do you actually need the chat to do? 
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: