SMF Gallery Lite

Started by encodeme, June 03, 2011, 03:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

encodeme

I'm not sure if this is right place to post.
I've just upgrade to SMF 2.0 RC5 and would like SMF Gallery Lite again as I was using in RC3.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
:)

vbgamer45

Just download and install SMF Gallery from the modsite and you should be ready to go.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

encodeme

Many thanks.
I uploaded the newer version over the existing  and it works.
:D

Vitti

I just uploaded the newest version of this mod (3.0.6) to my server and it will not install.  Keeps giving me the message "The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."

I am running 2.0 RC5.  The package shows up on the package list, but with no option to install.

I had an older version of the gallery running just fine on 1.1.x and I upgraded the forum to 2.0.

Any idea what is going on here?  How do I install it manually?

Xarcell

I don't see that mod here at the site so I'm not sure. First make sure the mod supports the version of SMF you are using.

Vitti

Sorry it is 3.0.5 that was an error on my part.

It says it is supported.  I got it from here (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=473)

I was using an older version of the mod on the older SMF software and it worked just fine.

Xarcell

Quote from: Vitti on June 13, 2011, 08:48:32 PM
Sorry it is 3.0.5 that was an error on my part.

It says it is supported.  I got it from here (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=473)

I was using an older version of the mod on the older SMF software and it worked just fine.

Good to hear...

Vitti

Still having issues getting it to install though.

Xarcell

@ Vitti

Spoogs is suggesting you ask in that topic(link) he posted.

Thanks.

Advertisement: