News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Help.

Started by Odarn, June 05, 2011, 05:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odarn

could someone help me please?

I added a theme too the forums but nothing would load, So i removed it from the control panal because i couldn't access Admin CP on forums..

But the trouble i'm having now is that i can't get onto my forums.  futurescape.x10.bz [nofollow]

Could someone help me please?

Odarn

Anyone? I tryed going through everything in my cPanel X but cant find anything too fix it

sawz

i can see your forum, you can't or you can't login? more specifics please.
keep smiling, they'll always wonder what your up too.....

Illori

try yourforumurl.com/index.php?theme=1 which should reset you to the default theme, if that does not work try What is repair_settings.php? and only reset the theme part. make sure the themes you install are for your version of smf.

sawz

Quote from: Illori on June 05, 2011, 06:47:59 PM
try yourforumurl.com/index.php?theme=1 which should reset you to the default theme, if that does not work try What is repair_settings.php? and only reset the theme part. make sure the themes you install are for your version of smf.

the forum is visible to me and they have the default theme already.

Illori

well maybe they set their user to another theme, then they would need to try that to reset the theme back to normal.

sawz

Quote from: Illori on June 05, 2011, 06:51:25 PM
well maybe they set their user to another theme, then they would need to try that to reset the theme back to normal.

Odarn is logged into their forum so i suspect this will be marked as solved.

Odarn

Quote from: Illori on June 05, 2011, 06:47:59 PM
try yourforumurl.com/index.php?theme=1 [nofollow] which should reset you to the default theme, if that does not work try What is repair_settings.php? and only reset the theme part. make sure the themes you install are for your version of smf.

Thank you that fixed it :)

Advertisement: