News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Having some phpMyAdmin weirdness

Started by Haase, August 06, 2003, 06:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haase

I'm not sure if this is the right area for this, but I'm having a weird issue with phpMyAdmin.

As most of you are probably aware, I got rid of my incredibly egocentric domain name recently, and switched to One Free Voice.  Well, I made sure to change all my internal DNS, DHCP, Appache.conf, squirrelmail, etc....  and everything appears to be working fine with the new domain name except for phpMyAdmin.  For some reason, when ever I get to the main index page, all the links point still to greghaase.com.  I've quadruple checked both the php and phpmyadmin config files, and they both point to onefreevoice.com.  What the hell could be causing phpMyAdmin to default back to the old domain like that?
Find out about Enigma, the portal built exclusively for YaBB SE will be continuing it's work towards SMF

[Unknown]

I am really quite sure there's a setting for this in the config file..

-[Unknown]

Haase

yes... unfortunately, I'm really quite sure I changed that to my new domain...  about 3 or 4 times I've been through it.
Find out about Enigma, the portal built exclusively for YaBB SE will be continuing it's work towards SMF

[Unknown]

Hateful, isn't it?

I'd just dump phpMyAdmin and download the package over again.  Can't go wrong that way, yeah?

-[Unknown]

Haase

Damn...  that's a fantastic idea....  I'm sure there's a newer version out anyway!

Haase

Argghhh...  it was a stupid human error.  I knew it was...  just a matter of finding it.

I was real suprised to find out that after deleting the phpMyAdmin directory, I was still able to access phpMyAdmin.  When I took a closer look at the httpd.conf, I figured out that at one point I had moved the folder and left the old one sitting there.

Advertisement: