News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

2.0 Final has been released

Started by Norv, June 11, 2011, 07:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguz

This is wonderful! Awesome news! Thanks SMF Team for the new release and license. :D

* Anguz is very happy with this announcement.
Cristián Lávaque http://cristianlavaque.com

Antechinus

Quote from: ARG on June 12, 2011, 06:20:01 PMGoing by the flood of support requests I think I will wait a bit before upgrading also. I am quite happy with RC 5 so I think i will stick with it for a month or two.
But, congratz to the devs for all of the hard work put into 2.0. I am sure it will be fine in the long run.  ;)

We always get a flood of support requests with any new release or patch. I wouldn't read too much into it.

snork13

Mods
Please DO NOT PM me with requests for individual support, but post your questions and concerns in the appropriate section of the forum where other users can benefit from them as well. Thank you.
I have been super busy as of late. Working on updates to all my modifications for 2.0.1

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

gisfreak

woooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww cihouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  ;D ;D ;D

This is time for upgrade, from 1.1.x to 2.x

.................... :o :o :o
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

jkdove

and there was much rejoicing!!!

Jazhawk

Spartan117

Congrats dev team give yourselves a pat on the back  :)

hecho

oooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! thankssssssssssssssssssss
www.hornet.it - Honda Hornet forever

nilox

Angelina Belle

Congratulations, Norv, Sinan, and Antechinus! You made it happen!
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

klumy

Kissaki

Good move on the License part!
Finally.

gamesmad

1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

ab1cor

Thank you, guys for your awesome work!
I hope some hot girls love SMF and do something really grateful for you!

Cheers ;)

N3RVE

Congrats and a big Thanks to everyone who contributed ;D

-[n3rve]
Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
Former Marketing Co-ordinator, Simple Machines.
ralph [at] simplemachines [dot] org                       
Quote"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Eclipse16V

Ohhhh yeahhhhhh
Congrats

Thanks SMF
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

Daniel15

Wow, awesome! I didn't actually think the final version of SMF 2.0 would ever come out. And BSD licensed, too? Awesome! :D
Daniel15, former Customisation team member, resigned due to lack of time. I still love everyone here :D.
Go to smfshop.com for SMFshop support, do NOT email or PM me!

Advertisement: