News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Some One Please Help Me

Started by MattWood, June 13, 2011, 07:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWood

I know this is probably the wrong spot and I know there are probably faqs but I have looked everywhere and I can't find this. There is a theme called "ClearSky" and I can't get it uploaded properly. Please no negative stuff. Just help me. I think I did everything properly, and I still can't get it right. I think I don't understand how to install it right..

Illori

what version of smf are you running? how are you trying to install the theme?

MattWood

First I used the first one that is offered. Then I tried the second one. I really do apologize if I sound stupid but I am just doing my best to explain. When I installed the theme I just used FTP Filezilla to upload the folder into the themes part of the hosting section of my website.  I mean, I put it in the themes folder and it said it was successfully installed and all that. But htere are a LOT of things wrong with it when I do that.

What do you think I might be doing wrong?

Illori

the first one that is offered is not a version, please provide the exact version you are using. also please use the admin panel to install themes Themes And Layout

MattWood

Ok. I upload The top one. 2.0 via FTP and installed it. It worked perfectly as the default. I just wanted the Clear Sky thing and I cant get it to work. I really do like this theme and want it to work.

http://download.simplemachines.org/    The top one from the downloads.

Illori

did you read the link that i provided?

MattWood

Oh ******. No..  I didn't . lol. My bad.  My montitor is and old crt . I thought you were just guiding me to the adjustments in the admin section.

Joker™

MattWood, marking this topic as solved, free free to post here if you have any further question regarding to this topic.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: