Member Tab Gone?

Started by C4G-TK, June 13, 2011, 01:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C4G-TK

I'm looking at my RC5 forum and my new 2.0 Gold forum upgrade.  The RC5 forum has a tab that says "Members" where users can click to see info about the other people on the site.  The Gold 2.0 is missing this tab on both the Curve theme and the custom theme that I have.  Do I need to enable this somehow?  I never had to enable the tab previously and am at a loss as to where to do this.  Thanks for your help.

Update:
Hold up a second.  I think I know part of the problem.  I don't seem to have the logout button either showing.  I think it may have to do with the Google MemberMap mod as everything ends with that tab and nothing else shows on the navigation menu any longer after that button.

BRB.

Update #2
Bingo.  I uninstalled the Google MemberMap and all the tabs appeared correctly again.

Ignore this thread.

-img removed-

DaeHawk

Ok then my question is how do I remove the members tab or make it to only Admins or Mods can see it my forum is a private forum and I don't want just any Tom dick and Harry to see who is online?

C4G-TK

There is a mod that you can use which simply allows you to select which tabs are viewable or not and the order.  "Menu Order Mod" or something like that.

-img removed-

Advertisement: