Verification questions

Started by snooks, June 13, 2011, 03:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snooks

Hi,
Running SMF2 gold default theme
I have just done a test member and registered on my site i have 3 Verification questions enabled and i use KeyCAPTCHA too when i was adding all my register details and did the KeyCAPTCHA image i was sent a email to click and confirm my registration but never was i asked to answer those 3 questions i had set

QuoteNumber of verification questions user must answer
(0 to disable; questions are set below)

Any ideas please

Illori

do you 3 set there? your quote does not include the number that is in the field.

snooks

This is what i have set http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/testhxv.jpg/ and three questions below which i had before upgrade to gold and was working

thnx

Illori

can you provide a link to your forum?

Illori

i would have to guess that the mod for the verification image thingy you have is conflicting with the built in feature.

snooks

Ok your right i uninstalled the KeyCAPTCHA image thing and tried a register again and the questions was now available, I guess i am best leaving it this way should i post in the mod thread for this to be fixed ?

thanks for your help

Illori

you can try posting in the support thread, it might already have been posted too.

lorth

your third question,
QuoteIn Snooker how points is the green ball worth ?:
misses the word "many".

snooks

Quote from: lorth on June 14, 2011, 01:29:11 AM
your third question,
QuoteIn Snooker how points is the green ball worth ?:
misses the word "many".

I also missed that in the first question too lol thanks for the heads up its a good job its testing and not live yet :)

Nikhil P Naik

when will the keycaptcha for smf gold 2.0 be released??

KeyCAPTCHA

Quote from: funforum on June 17, 2011, 04:50:36 AM
when will the keycaptcha for smf gold 2.0 be released??

KeyCAPTCHA for SMF 2.0 Gold has been released.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA Team

Advertisement: