News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Search current board

Started by colby2152, June 13, 2011, 08:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colby2152

Is there a way to set up a box within the board view to search the current board only?
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

colby2152

ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

colby2152

Quote from: colby2152 on June 14, 2011, 08:04:23 PM
Quote from: KiLLuMiNaTi-7- on June 13, 2011, 08:16:48 PM
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1634

I removed that top header from my forum.  Any way I can have that within the title bar of a board?

Is there a way to take that code and put in a block?

colby2152

Advertisement: