News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Enabling WYSISWG editor?

Started by MrMike, June 13, 2011, 11:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMike

How does one enable the WYSISWG editor in the 2.x version? I just upgraded and everything seems to be working fine, but I get a BBCode editor instead of the one that's used here.

How or where does one enable the WYSISWG editor in the 2.x version?

Spoogs

Admin>> Forum>> Post and Topics>> Post Settings

mashby

Profile...Look and Layout. You'll see a checkbox for "Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default." Check that and click Change profile.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Spoogs

Xarcell

Quote from: mashby on June 13, 2011, 11:38:06 PM
Profile...Look and Layout. You'll see a checkbox for "Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default." Check that and click Change profile.

that works if only you want it. If you want it for everyone by default, you need to edit features for each theme and apply it by default. Admin > theme layout & settings > member options > Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default. This must be done for each theme.

MrMike

Thank you.

MrMike

Quote from: Xarcell on June 13, 2011, 11:41:17 PM

that works if only you want it. If you want it for everyone by default, you need to edit features for each theme and apply it by default. Admin > theme layout & settings > member options > Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default. This must be done for each theme.

Thank you, this is what I was looking for.

Xarcell

Advertisement: