News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

User Account Approving

Started by applelakshan, June 16, 2011, 05:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

applelakshan

Hi guys , First i thank for All the developers who contribute there valuable time and money for SMF project.

My question:  i have changed the settings on members section, i changed after registering users can not post any thing in to forum until administrator has to approve the user account. So this will arrive email to user saying "your have created new account at this forum , but you have to wait until admin approves your account. once admin approve this account you will receive another email from this email address "

my users did not receive the 2nd email after even i approve.

How to fix this ?

Q2. is there any way to add another fields in to their profile ? such ad company?  related companies like that

thanks in advance waiting for some comments

Lakshan

CapadY

Did you update your language pacakage ? (supposing you're running SMF2.0)
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

applelakshan

Hi i found the answer for Q2, But still not for Q1

"Did you update your language pacakage ? (supposing you're running SMF2.0)" No i did not update, should i ?

This is email i am receiving "
Your registration request at Your Global Business Forum and Market Place has been received, applelakshan.

The username you registered with was applelakshan. If you forget your password, you can change it at XXXXXXX

Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.

Regards,
The Your Global Business Forum and Market Place Team.

But even after i approve this  email never arrives.
Thanks in advance

LH

applelakshan

Hi another question?.

How to Edit the default email content ?,  i would like to add some text than default email out comes from  my smf, how to do that ?

Joker™

1. While approving your members are you choosing the option "Approve and send email from dropdown"?

2. http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2926 -- this mod can help you.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: