Gallery

Started by Kaitlyn, June 16, 2011, 05:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaitlyn

I'm wondering is it possible to make the gallery sub of the profile drop down menu I could already move the custom button to a different location going to the sub.php file

vbgamer45

I believe you can just add it after

'account' => array(
                  'title' => $txt['account'],
                  'href' => $scripturl . '?action=profile;area=account',
                  'show' => allowedTo(array('profile_identity_any', 'profile_identity_own', 'manage_membergroups')),
               ),
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Antechinus

In what way doesn't it work?

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Antechinus

Yes. So when you say "doesn't work" exactly what do you mean? Are you getting a parse error? Is the link just not displaying? Is it displaying for some people but not for others? Does your chewing gum lose its flavour on the bedpost overnight?

vbgamer45

That's one way to do it. You can replace $txt['smfgallery_menu'] with 'yourgallerynamehere'

Or you can edit the language in themes/default/languages/modifications.english.php
And then clear cache in smf 2.0

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Remember menu items are cached so may take a couple minutes to show up or clear cache under forum maintance.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: