Siteexplorer Authentification failed

Started by tsalat, June 17, 2011, 07:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsalat

Hi,

SMF: Latest release 2.0 final

UPDATE (1) - Somehow it was solved from itself :)
1. i want to add my forum to "hxxp:siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com [nonactive]", but when it ask for authentification it allways returns that it failed. I added the meta tag into (head) also tryed the "html" file which i uploaded to the "root" of the forum but still the same. Anyone any idea?  hxxp:www.3d-sphere.com/forum [nonactive]

2. Also when sometimes i post a post it will post only a part of it: for example if i will try to post this or create a new topic (the preview is working) "It's a very easy to use and very fast, on a quad core Syflex is 15 times faster than similar products on the market." it will post jsut this "It" and stops there. It stops on the " ' ", why is this happening?

3. Last question, if google is on my site he appears as Guest, its possible change this?

thx alot,

Tomas

Kratty256

2)
I've never seen or heard of an issue like that but hopefully someone else can help you solve that.

3)
Enable search engine tracking.
Admin -> Core Features
Scroll down and turn on Searge Engine Tracking.
Save.

tsalat

Hi,

thank you for the reply:

2. I realy have no idea, is there any options which disallow to use quotes? Cause this is happening only if i copy from word, when i typem them (") in SMF its working.

EDIT: Ok, my bad. found it :)

3. I turned that on, but still there are showing like guests? Iam missing something maybe? :)

thx, T

Advertisement: