News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Please help?

Started by aruls, June 18, 2011, 03:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aruls

Hello friends i installed smf 2.0 version.after i install smf on my server i install the facebook integration mode in my smf.the mod was working properly.but the only problem is when i register users using normal registeration the facebook mod causes this error so i cant register any user by using normal registration form when facebook integration mod was enabled.the error is  Fatal error: Uncaught OAuthException: (#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action thrown in /home/a2945256/public_html/facebookauth/base_facebook.php on line 970
One thing i have to say here,after uninstalling and deleting facebook mod from my website or server the normal registration works properly.please help me why the facebook integration mod causes for error when i register using normal registration.pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i use fragrantly theme.

CapadY

Topic closed because of a double posting:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=438484.msg3079718#msg3079718

Please follow the rules on our forum, this way you shouldn't get any support at all.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Advertisement: