can somebody please explain me how to setup paid membership in this forum ?

Started by yourdailysaver, June 21, 2011, 03:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourdailysaver

can somebody please explain me how to setup paid membership in this forum ? i have tried setting it up but all members are able to access all contents without subscription also :(

hadesflames

You need to make sure normal members don't have access to that content by restricting their membergroup from that board. Mainly when you're creating the board, it asks you what membergroups should be allowed access, you can also go to the membergroup(s) it/themselves and edit what board(s) it/they can access. Then just set up a membergroup that does have access to that/those board(s) and gets assigned to a member upon completion of payment.

yourdailysaver

didn't get succeed bro. any step by step direction for setting it up ?

yourdailysaver

if somebody can set it up for me i am ready to pay him for the service. please contact me on [email protected]

MC73

Quote from: yourdailysaver on June 21, 2011, 04:38:36 PM
didn't get succeed bro. any step by step direction for setting it up ?

Did you make a new membergroup for when people subscribs that they will automatically go to that New Membergroup ? You first have to make a New member Group and then set up the permissions to go with that member Group , b4 you add/make a Subscription.
Over 1100 Online Flash Games 

yourdailysaver

see i tell you my forum's current position.

i have disabled registration and when user sents me money i register them manually.
now i have around 400 current members which i want to allow access regardless of recurring membership. i dont want to charge them lifetime.
for new members i dont want them to access posts but want them to see post titles like in look but no read mod untill they pay recurring membership
i have created group for recurring mebership but dont know if i open registration which group users will go to and how to shift them from that group to recurring members group.

Advertisement: