Registering from Main Page or from ADMIN = White Page

Started by JCox, June 27, 2011, 08:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCox

I have just upgraded to 2.0 as of last week sometime and have been building my Categories/Boards. My host wanted to do a fresh install which I was fine with. I am using a mod theme and have just noticed that if you try to register as a new user or try to register someone while logged in as ADMIN, after you enter all the required information and agree to the agreement, a white page loads and does nothing else. If you refresh, it just refreshes the white page to another white page.

I am running Vista and IE8 and my other lap top is Windows 7 with IE8 and it's doing the same thing.

Any suggestions? My site is: http://forum.eastcoastshooters.com if you want to try and register to see what I'm talking about. I have no knowleged in coding so if there is a fix, please be easy on me in telling me how to fix this. I have also tried changing to the Default/Core Theme and it still does it.

JCox

Well, I had a test site with the new 2.0 that I was playing around with months and months ago so I tried to duplicate it and was unable to. So, I went back to my active forum and uninstalled the Facebook Integration and it now works. Not sure why, what, when or where but that seems to be the problem. If anyone knows of a fix for the FB mod I would be interested in reading about it but it's not a "have to have" for me.

Advertisement: