Bad Company 3

Started by Akyhne, June 27, 2011, 08:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doyle53

Sorry did not know about this area of support stumbled upon it   LOL

smtek

The text within code tag is not visible due to too brigt . How unchange it.

and how to change the color of sticky topic background.
http://thetekwar.com

^ Your entry to the best tech community

Akyhne

bruce86

Beautiful theme!.. :o :o
Make themes on games in General?

Neo55

Hi Akyhne,

I too am using this BF3 theme, looks great but I want to change the posters/authors name color. For example:

Someone starts a new topic or even reply to one. Their name is on left as all are but is in orange and I would like to change the names to another default color.

Is this possible
Thanks

Akyhne

Just change the .poster h4, .poster h4 a {
    color: #C06002;
}
to whatever color you want.

bruce86

1. You do not see the image.
2. Can I insert the theme with version 2.0.1?
3. How to remove the writing?
Thanks..:)

Wacko999

The theme looks great and I managed to get in an make a few color changes so I could see posts in the TP shoutbox.
The one thing that I can't figure out is when you go into a screen with check boxes such as 'Features and Options", you can't tell if the boxes are checked or not.  Any pointers on how to change these so you can see them?

Akyhne

Hmm, I see them in IE9, FF latest, Safari latest, Chrome latest, but not in Opera latest. So I guess that's your browser.

I'll take a look at it.

Akyhne

Change index.css:
/* All input elements that are checkboxes or radio buttons shouldn't have a border around them. */
input.input_check, input.input_radio
{
border: none;
background: none;
}

to
/* All input elements that are checkboxes or radio buttons shouldn't have a border around them. */
input.input_check, input.input_radio
{
border: none;
background: #fff;
}

Wacko999

You nailed that one on the head!  I am using Opera.
This fixed it and now the check boxes are viewable.
Thanks!

BigMatt

Great theme!  Is it possible to modify it so that there is more room for the logo?  Ours is 91 pixels high and it overlaps the user info.

Akyhne

You will have to play with some css to get it to work.

GateCrasher

i got smf 2.1 i think on hxxp:gamingtroops.com [nonactive] and if you see the url header i put in at top saying name of site is covering part of the left login can you help me please i used firebug but only came up with html codes and the files dont have any index.html in them to find the line to justify center away from login

Akyhne

Well, resize your image.

{KJ}

Hello, LOVE YOUR THEME.
I'm using it for our gaming site.
I want to add tabs at the top of the home page.
Next to where it says, HOME FORUM HELP SEARCH.
Can you please help Akyhne? thank you

Akyhne

Look in Sources/Subs.php around line #3890 for "   // All the buttons we can possible want and then some, try pulling the final list of buttons from cache first."

That area defines all the buttons.

GateCrasher

ok fixed by editing the backdrop.jpg so now another question is there a working chat module for it on 2.0.1 bad company 3 theme?

Akyhne

Any chat should work, but you almost always need to tweak some css to get it to look like you want it..

FileAxis

Your theme looks fantastic but the game is called "Battlefield 3" not "Bad Company 3".

Advertisement: