News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Google Button +1

Started by ^HeRaCLeS^, June 17, 2011, 05:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokester

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on July 22, 2011, 12:19:30 PM

as i say... this mod does not have settings

So what is it meant to be?  Is it like a google search BBC button or something?  It doesn't show up for me if that's the case - or should I be using tags instead?

I had actually thought this was a Google+ field for one's profile when I first saw it, but that's another story,

Boggie1688

Thanks for the code. I was looking for this.

I went ahead and move the location of the button to the top right hand corner. Where buttons such as quote, modify etc are placed. Just thought I'd share the location.

However one thing, if you are not logged into the forum. The plus button is still in the same location, which I like. But there is a weird bullet to between the topic name/date and the button on the right. Any ideas as to how to get rid of this bullet?

/ Show a checkbox for quick moderation?
if (!empty($options['display_quick_mod']) && $options['display_quick_mod'] == 1 && $message['can_remove'])
echo '<li class="inline_mod_check" style="display: none;" id="in_topic_mod_check_', $message['id'], '"></li>';

//Google Button +1 bylucas-ruroken
echo'<li class="plusone_button"><div style="float: right; padding-right:5px;"><g:plusone size="medium" count="false"></g:plusone></div></li>';

if ($message['can_approve'] || $context['can_reply'] || $message['can_modify'] || $message['can_remove'] || $context['can_split'] || $context['can_restore_msg']) echo '

clothahump

Clashes with Nice Tooltips.

Adk-Team

Updated to SMF 2.0.1  ;)

Regards enik...

vizfact

Doesn't seem to work for me. I am using SMF 2.0.2

Adk-Team

Adk-Team

SMF 2.0.4 updated  ;)

Regards enik...

Advertisement: