Errors in converter PHPBB 3.0.9 to SMF 2.0

Started by Evoroth, August 12, 2011, 09:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evoroth

I'm testing converting my current PHPBB 3 forum to SMF at the moment with converter provided here on the site, but when I go to it, I get the following errors in the footer:

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_a8dfd9298cb65582545bfcd99d8366ef, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of hxxp:session.save [nonactive]_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I decided to try anyway as it's only on a Dev site and then got this error:

Notice: Undefined index: convert_script in /home/fuseg/public_html/dev/smf/convert.php on line 972

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fuseg/public_html/dev/smf/convert.php on line 975

Notice: Undefined index: convert_script in /home/fuseg/public_html/dev/smf/convert.php on line 987
Successful.
Recalculating forum statistics...
Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/fuseg/public_html/dev/smf/convert.php on line 2494

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/fuseg/public_html/dev/smf/convert.php on line 2495

Notice: Undefined index: db_fetch_assoc in /home/fuseg/public_html/dev/smf/convert.php on line 1386

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/fuseg/public_html/dev/smf/convert.php on line 1386

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_a8dfd9298cb65582545bfcd99d8366ef, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of hxxp:session.save [nonactive]_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Have I missed something? Please help!

Evoroth

I got this fixed in the end by getting it to write it's session somewhere else.

Though now, I have the following on all of my imported posts?

QuoteLast Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest

Which field in the tables/DB do I need to alter to remove this?

dantg

Evoroth, I have same problem, did you find any solution for this problem?

Advertisement: