News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

HELP!

Started by purepks0r, July 02, 2011, 07:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purepks0r

I get this error
Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access /www/zzl.org/r/e/p/repture-gfx/htdocs/Sources/Subs.php in /www/zzl.org/r/e/p/repture-gfx/htdocs/index.php on line 51

Warning: require_once(/www/zzl.org/r/e/p/repture-gfx/htdocs/Sources/Subs.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/zzl.org/r/e/p/repture-gfx/htdocs/index.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/zzl.org/r/e/p/repture-gfx/htdocs/Sources/Subs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /www/zzl.org/r/e/p/repture-gfx/htdocs/index.php on line 51

(www.repture-gfx.zzl.org)

help please thats my sub.php:

I made some error in sub.php so i replaced with the SMF backuped one original and it gave me this error ffs..
thank you

Herman's Mixen

Your sure /Sources/Subs.php is there and have the right permissions usually chmod 755 ?
didn't you rename it to subs.php instead of Subs.php ?
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

purepks0r

Yes its here and its named Subs.php

and its 644 not 755 everything in sources is 644 :/ was before that the same but i just tried to add a tab and thats whta it did so i replaced the backuped Subs.php with this :/

Advertisement: