How to set default Font style

Started by bukharifaran, June 27, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bukharifaran

I want to know How to set default Font style, Font size text alignment (RTL).  Like if this forum is using the default font "Verdana" or "Arial" and I need to change this.
Which file I need to edit to enter the fonts of my own choice? I also want to give a default font size and font color. Also, what to do if I want to make Right to Left text alignment by default without requiring the user to select the right align option.

My Forum: Mobile Fun | My Blog: Mobile Fun Blog

Kindred

I was under the impression that RTL was controlled by the language selection...   if you choose a RTL language, the site shifts everything to use RTL

(yes, it does. I just tried switching my language to Hebrew and it "reversed the entire site, including text direction)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bukharifaran

But the main question is about font... Which file should I edit to set a default font face and font size?
My Forum: Mobile Fun | My Blog: Mobile Fun Blog

Gary

The fonts are controlled by your theme's CSS files. (index.css in particular)
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Advertisement: