SMF Support > SMF 2.0.x Support

WYSIWYG by Default

(1/4) > >>

LinuX11:
I want to set my SMF 2.0 forum to have the WYSIWYG post editor as the default for new users. I already enabled it in the admin panel, and on my own profile settings. I have searched through the site for a while but have not found anything yet.

Sir Osis of Liver:

Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Member Options -> Change current options for all members using this theme  -> Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default.

LinuX11:

--- Quote from: Krash. on July 03, 2011, 01:13:47 AM ---
Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Member Options -> Change current options for all members using this theme  -> Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the quick reply. I am not adjusted to the change from MyBB to SMF yet :P

IchBin™:
I don't think that changes the option for those that register after you have set it. The default is to be off. But you can just run that setting every once in a while to change all. You'd have to modify the registration code to add such a default. I'm not sure what it would be ATM.

Illori:
that will change it for existing users Ich, it does not change it for new members though. there is an option to change it for new users though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version