News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Problem with getting Pictures for member groups.

Started by zvp, July 04, 2011, 07:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zvp

I cant get pictures for my member groups I uploaded them with Tinpic
And than when I paste it there nothing happens.

busterone

You have been told before. Simplemachines.org cannot help you. Your site is hosted by smfnew. They have altered the software and restricted the admin functions, including the package manager.  They also do not give you access to your database.  The only way to make modifications to your forum is through them.  This site is not affiliated in any way with smfnew.  You need to ask them for support.

zvp

Quote from: busterone on July 04, 2011, 07:26:51 PM
You have been told before. Simplemachines.org cannot help you. Your site is hosted by smfnew. They have altered the software and restricted the admin functions, including the package manager.  They also do not give you access to your database.  The only way to make modifications to your forum is through them.  This site is not affiliated in any way with smfnew.  You need to ask them for support.

No its not! Its armascape.com

busterone

I apologize. In your other topic, you asked for help for armascape.smffy.com and wanted to install Simple Portal.

zvp

Those were my old forums I changed.

Ok so what do i do?

busterone

Go to admin- Membergroups - edit membergroups. 
look for the Star image filename:    you can change the url to any image that you have uploaded. 
upload them to {theme URL}/images/  for your theme.  if it is the default it would be /Themes/default/images/

Advertisement: