Title menu highlighted

Started by Grim Line, July 05, 2011, 05:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim Line

SMF version: 2.0
Current theme: Noize by Dzinerstudio

My title menu will highlight the tab you are on when clicked like so;

REMOVED.

Only "Home" and "Community" highlight at the moment and i figure that it's the class=chosen that does it and i want to make the other titles in the heading do it aswell.

Heres the "Account" section of the code.

REMOVED.

Now how do i make the "Account" get highlighted when i'm on that page aswell? I can't figure out how to do it and at the moment when i click "Account" it highlights the "Community" tab.

I would really appreciate help on this and thanks for reading, Nick. :)

Grim Line

ARG01

Please DO NOT post any files in public forums that are associated with one of our premium themes. If you were using a legal copy of NOIZE you would know where to seek assistance and support. I ask you to remove the code ASAP! 
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Grim Line

I am using a legal copy, my other owner owns the rights to it though. But he's not been on so i didnt know where to post it. Sorry :(

ARG01

Quote from: Nick; on July 05, 2011, 02:50:37 PM
I am using a legal copy, my other owner owns the rights to it though. But he's not been on so i didnt know where to post it. Sorry :(

Tell the "other owner" that if he needs assistance for a premium theme then to log onto our site and post in the proper membership boards. If you have access to membership then you are more than welcome to do so as well.
Normally I would let it go but when I see anyone posting premium theme code on public boards I am forced to speak up.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Grim Line

No worries ;) Sorry if i offended you.

Advertisement: