Curve Multi Color

Started by MrGrumpy, July 05, 2011, 08:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrGrumpy

Link to the theme

Curve Multi Color Theme - DEMO

As the name suggest this is a curve theme with multiple color options.

The colors are: Aqua, Blue, Green, Grey, Iceblue, Pink, Purple, Red and Yellow

The theme can have the default color set by the admin in the Current theme settings of the Admin panel but members can set their own preference in their profile settings.

Profile > Modify profile > Look and Layout > select "change" on the current theme and then use the drop down box to select own personal color preference.

I have modified the header of the curve theme slightly to give, what I believe, is a much better layout with the logo displayed in the same section has the avatar/greeting/user links and moved the news to below them.

Other than this no template files have been edited helping to keep it mod friendly.

The only other real change is to place a background color to the newsfader.

Credits

The different colors of this theme have been generated using CyberAliens' SMF Theme Color Editor
the possession of knowledge is worthless unless imparted upon others
My Custom Themes
2.0 themes only - I don't do 1.1.x

Calcricho

MrGrumpy

My Custom Themes

pikeman

MrGrumpy

My Custom Themes

Enders

theme doesn't seem to be saving their color selection when their browser closes..

Clara Listensprechen

..and I've encountered another bug with it--when you uninstall this theme, you're stuck forever in Curve Default no matter how many other themes you try to reinstate.

While attempting to assist a customer with removing the smflogo.png display, which was difficult, I installed the theme on my own board to ascertain what was going on. Having analyzed the problem and presenting the solution, I uninstalled this theme and can't get any of my other themes back--it's stuck in Curve Default.  This theme broke my board. Going to Admin>Current Theme>modify stylesheets gives you an error message saying "The directory you entered is invalid.".
I shall continue to be an impossible person so long as those who are now possible remain possible. {Michael Bakunin 1814-1876}

Rowe

Quote from: Clara Listensprechen on November 04, 2011, 07:01:01 PM
..and I've encountered another bug with it--when you uninstall this theme, you're stuck forever in Curve Default no matter how many other themes you try to reinstate.

While attempting to assist a customer with removing the smflogo.png display, which was difficult, I installed the theme on my own board to ascertain what was going on. Having analyzed the problem and presenting the solution, I uninstalled this theme and can't get any of my other themes back--it's stuck in Curve Default.  This theme broke my board. Going to Admin>Current Theme>modify stylesheets gives you an error message saying "The directory you entered is invalid.".

Has this been fixed? Also, is this compatible with 2.0.2?

Kindred

works fine on 2.0.2

Also, I would be hesitant to put any credence into reports by Clara, since she refused to upgrade past RC3
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: