News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

500 Internal Server Error

Started by Melissa524, October 01, 2011, 07:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melissa524

So I am trying to install a package... including the 2.0 patch and everything I have uploaded gives me a 500 Error and puts like 67k plus of errors on my log with this issue "2: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource"

Can someone please help me.  I have not idea what is going on.
In case, I forget to say.  I am using 2.0.2

redone

Could be a permission setting issue you have set that your host does not allow. I would contact the web hosting provider first.

~RedOne

Melissa524

I don't think it is because on my other board on the same host can install mods just fine.  I think it has to be something with the SMF files.

Illori

it cant hurt to ask your host to check into the issue, worst they can say is they dont see a problem.

Melissa524

okay I talked to my host and they said the issue is with the amount of CPU/memory load that the board is using.  Is this something I can fix through SMF?

Illori

Melissa524

Illori

they are an overseller, next they will tell you to move to a vps or similar, start looking for a new host that will solve your problems given they are not an overseller.

Melissa524

yeah that is what I did because that is what they did. Luckily I was within my 97 days and got a refund.

Advertisement: