News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Email Inactive Members

Started by Martingonnella, July 08, 2011, 10:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martingonnella

Yeah.. That cool.. As long as it's a stable 2.0 version..should be fine.. Nice one mate.. When you think it will be ready? :-)

Matthew K.

Quote from: MyselfI'll have to see how time goes, it might have to be a little.

Isa.F

I'd love to see this mod and use it, but with some changes ... like all the options already exist for the 1.X version  but not for 2.0...

Sorry for my English ...

I'm waiting for news! : D

Thanks! : D

Matthew K.

At this point, I don't think development will continue. I have way too many other projects going on. If there were some donations to the development, possibly.

live627

Mind if I mention I have a similllar mod for purchase?

Matthew K.

razors edge

I have purchased mods from live627, Great work and very quick. I use him to create some of the custom stuff on my site. I am purchasing this one from him once its finished.

Martingonnella

Hi There,

Sorry I haven't spoken to you in a while.

How's this going?

I know your busy, but this mod for "Email Inactive Members" will be really good.

Let me know

TheDel

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on July 11, 2011, 02:31:50 PM
Well, if you look at the screenshot I provided, you'll notice that it allows you to define how many days YOU consider to be "inactive".
cooooooool!

Matthew K.

Well, I've been gone on a trip, and I may pick this up as a fun project to get my mind back into programming when I get back.

Martingonnella

Let me know asap when complete...Thanks mate!!

razors edge

You can purchase the one "live627" completed. I am using it now. Works perfectly. He does FANTASTIC work and very fast turn around.

live627

I ask $20. Currently, it isn't on my website yet.

Sci-Fi_Fan

Just to add to everyone else's comments, I too feel this would be an excellent mod to have on the forum and it would be good if you could continue development on it, though I understand your time is limited.
ShadowFleet.org - more than just a Star Trek RPG!

eric1234

same here, please develop it.  :'(

Adrek

Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

eric1234

It was edited... oh noooooooo  :'(

Advertisement: