Mods up for Grabs!

Started by Matthew K., July 10, 2011, 07:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew K.

Another bump for my mods. Anyone interested in becoming the mod author of any of these mods?

Antechinus

I'm happy to take this one. I can see it being useful for the site I run. http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2065

Matthew K.

Arantor

Muhahahhaha. (Look at the original author, haha)

Matthew K.

Antechinus

Oh him. Dunno what happened to him. Ran away or something.

Matthew K.

Quote from: Antechinus on January 09, 2012, 08:53:19 PM
Oh him. Dunno what happened to him. Ran away or something.
/me likes this :P

live627

Antechinus

Btw, Live627: you've got his old ignore user button mod at the moment, right? I hacked that for my own use, so it hides the ignored person's name, avatar, etc.

Really easy to set up:

echo '
<div class="', $message['approved']? ($message['alternate'] == 0 ? 'windowbg' : 'windowbg2') : 'approvebg', '">
<span class="topslice"><span></span></span>';
// Ignore user?
if($ignoring)
echo '
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=ignoreuser;u=', $message['member']['id'], ';rt=', $context['current_topic'], ';rm=', $message['id'], '" class="ignore_button floatleft" title="Don\'t do it. You\'ll be sorry.">Resume viewing</a>
<div style="padding: 1em 1.7em 1em 15em;">You really do not want to see this post. This person drives you crazy.</div>';

echo '
<div class="post_wrapper"', $ignoring ? 'style="display:none;"' : '', '>';

Excuse the hard-coded text and inline css, but this was a hack job for a test site. ;)

Robert.

Robert.

Thanks and no problem :) I'll update 'em asap :D

Chas Large

Hi Labradoodle,

As you may recall, I'm interested in advancing my knowledge of Modding and have looked over the Disable Right Click mod. I feel I could take this on and bring it up to date.

If it's OK, with you, I'd like to take this on or do I need to be part of the Customizer team?

Chas.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Matthew K.

Definitely, Chas! I'll transfer it right when I get home. Any other(s) you want? And be sure to PM me right when you have any questions, I'd love to help you learn.

Matthew K.

Quote from: Chas Large on January 10, 2012, 03:03:28 PM
Hi Labradoodle,

As you may recall, I'm interested in advancing my knowledge of Modding and have looked over the Disable Right Click mod. I feel I could take this on and bring it up to date.

If it's OK, with you, I'd like to take this on or do I need to be part of the Customizer team?

Chas.
Transfer Completed. Enjoy! :)

IchBin™

Lab you totally screwed up an opportunity to pick up the Chas on da purplz team!!!
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Matthew K.

Agh! Sorry! I forgot about our secret plan to convert greenies.

Advertisement: