News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Pimp My Classic Theme

Started by Amun, March 29, 2009, 01:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amun

Link to the theme
A crisp loud in your face stylish theme. Dark / purple. Based off of the classic theme.

:D :D :D

bullbreedluverz

you got it sorted then, well its certainly is as you describe, looks good tho

Amun

Yeah after a few stumbles I finally got everything sorted hehe

The packing issue was exactly as you said with certain archivers. I had KahneFan zip it for me and it worked fine. So big thanks to both of you :D
:D :D :D

bullbreedluverz

glad could help, that zipping issue drove me mad lol

KahneFan

For anyone needing zip, I just used what comes with WindowsXP. Very easy to use and I have had no problems with it. I was having issues with WinZip, so I uninstalled it and went back to old school :D

Glad it worked for you.
#eric_on_twit| (video) Creating Themes for SMF | Reset Your Forum
NOTE: No PM's for support please.

Deezel

Very nice theme Amun and thank you. It is the perfect theme for my site hobbyzomby.com
Only one thing for me, i am running SMF 2.0 RC2 with simple portal and the tabs all have the themed button except for the arcade. Is there anything i can do to fix this?
Thanks in advance
Deezel

-=[Vyorel]=-

My mods for SMF - [6].

lazy-ferret

I just love this theme.

I am new to SMF, so learning by trial and error, and did not realise when I down loaded this, that it is for RC1, rather than RC2. Having said that, it seems to be working perfectly.

I wrote this on the main SMF board, but was told to put it here.

I am using SMF 2.0 RC2 with the "Pimp-My-Classic" theme. I love the colours, but just have one minor annoyance. Not sure if this will make any difference, but I initially installed 1.1.11, and then upgraded to 2.0.

On some, but not all of the screens, there is a white(ish) bar containing grey writing with hints, directly above the light blue bar that says what menu you are in.

One place you can see this Whit(ish) Bar, is by going to Admin, then selecting "Forum / Boards... / Modify boards" The bar is  in the second table, 4th row down.

The Grey writing on White back ground does not really have enough contrast to be able to read what it says, and currently I am having to highlight it to be able to read it on an LCD screen. I would like to modify either the back ground, or the text colour, but I am not sure where to find it in the templates.

Can any one help please.

Thank you.

Clive

crazyminx

Can this theme be done for smf version 1.1.11 or not

Linda.V

Nice theme Amun and Compatibel with my 2.0 but may I change some colours?

Advertisement: