100 Promotional High Quality SMFAvatars

Started by PabzMiah, March 13, 2011, 07:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PabzMiah

Link to the mod

SMFAvatars - a new created avatar project by PabzMiah for SimpleMachines Users. This avatar project is free under the SMF License and all users agree to the license.

COMPATIBLE VERSION
1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.1.10, 1.1.11, 1.1.12, 1.1.13, 2.0 RC1, 2.0 RC2, 2.0 RC3, 2.0 RC4, 2.0 RC5, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 1.1.14, 1.1.15, 1.1.16, 1.1.17, 1.1.18, 2.0.3, 2.0.4

WHAT INCLUDES
Upto 1-100 promotional SMF Avatars for your Forum. Made and Re-Created to a better standard quality to give more better smf user experience. These avatars, you will love it!

If you need help installing SMFAvatars, please feel free to visit the modification & packages catergory page to find the correct topic that matches this topic of installing new mods onto your SMF forum.

Information's
Some avatars you can use to promote SMF.
Feel free to distribute them if you like.

Disclaimer, SMF is a registered trademark. These avatars have the "SMF" logo init for promotional use only, this also helps the SMF Team to promote these avatars onto your very own special forum. Feel free to download this SMF avatar pack for your forum and share it with your guests, members, moderators & fellow administrators. Better user experience!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
hxxp:www.twitter.com/PabzOfficial [nonactive]
OFFICIAL YOUTUBE:
hxxp:www.youtube.com/user/DL3Films [nonactive]

humbleworld

Can you please image samples of these avatars? I want to see them all under this thread.

impreza

Nice work - handy to the images on the page modification
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

PierreP_whited00r_com

Quote from: humbleworld on February 02, 2012, 07:45:05 PM
Can you please image samples of these avatars? I want to see them all under this thread.

+1.

There are zero screen shots @ the present.

Gryzor

No need for a screenshot, just apply every wordart effect to the text "SMF" and you get the idea.

PierreP_whited00r_com

Advertisement: