News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

WoW-DK 2.0

Started by Akyhne, July 21, 2011, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akyhne

Link to the theme
Note! This is not originally my theme, so I'll let it stay on this site. All my other themes can still be downloaded from http://themes.e-debatten.dk

WoW-DK 2.0 is an old SMF 1 theme by padexx that has now been converted to SMF2. The theme is based on Yabb SE Next Gen

This theme is for SMF 2.0+ only

October 2011:
! Please update to latest version as registration fields are very difficult to read in the previous download!
! Checkboxes could not be determined if they were checked or not in Opera 11.51

December 2011:
+ Added SMF 2.1 style drop down menu

Two new layouts have been added - Goblins & Worgen - which brings the total of available theme layouts to 13 variations.

Most of the old theme's icons and images have been enhanced and converted to .png
Because the theme is based on Yabb SE Next Gen, you have the ability to use .css buttons as well as the old WoW-DK buttons. This makes it convenient to use the theme in other languages, without having to create new buttons.
Please not that the buttons from the old themes will not work with this theme. Reason is that SMF 2 has more buttons, so I had to create some new ones. Therefore, I also chose to convert the buttons to .png files.

Important! When the theme is installed, you need to go to the theme options of the WoW theme. Browse to Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Theme Settings. Browse down to "WoW-DK 2.0 (2.0)" and click that link. It will take you to the specific theme options for that particular theme.
Browse down to "Theme Options and Preferences" -> "Show buttons as images instead of text:". You have 3 values of choice - 0, 1, & 2.
"0" will show .css buttons, "1" is not to be used with this theme, "2" will show the original WoW-DK buttons.
With the .css choice #1, you do not have to create your own buttons for your own language!

Demo:
http://themes.e-debatten.dk/index.php

shadow82x

Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Kimmen

Off all themes ive seen from you, this is by far the one i like best. Keep it up.. Hope you find more inspiration to make themes that makes clans look better.  ;)

Akyhne

Thx guys. It's not something I invented, but just a SMF 1 theme converted to SMF 2.

desibees

Hi,
I wish to have a custom header image instead of the one that comes up with theme. I have the picture and I think it requires a little editing, would you be able to do it for me if I attach the image?
Thanks

I'm the.. Help abuser

Akyhne

desibees

Okay, this is the image that came with it:

and I want to replace that WoW dude with this dude:

(Not the background of this image as it will not match properly with red background)

If there is anything you think you should add your self to make it look better, feel free. Surprise me D:

Thanks

I'm the.. Help abuser

Akyhne

desibees

Really nice Editing by the way but
Looks really odd, could you try making some changes?
I PMed you the site URL, as it's a private site.
Something doesn't seem right, could you try fixing it or making it look better?

I'm the.. Help abuser

Akyhne

Sry, forgot to put a mask on the images.

desibees

Hi Akyhne,

I like the fact that you are trying, and to be honest It really really nice.
Just a small change if you are willing to make, could you please increase the height and width of the picture so the sword goes up to the slope (the part where outside part goes little down) and increase the height so the head covers up the whole red area.

If it was kinda hard to understand, Just let me know and ill create a screenshot and play around with the picture to show you an example

Thanks

I'm the.. Help abuser

Akyhne

The way the theme is made, it's not possible without some theme edits to make what you want. Besides, that image is a bit to small and compressed. It wouldn't look nice.

desibees

alright thanks a lot!

I'm the.. Help abuser

desibees

Sorry to be a little annoying, Could you please do one last favor and try the same thing with the other dude in this picture aand attach the Header and header2 please? No neccessary changes in that will be required. Just want to see if it would look better

Thanks

I'm the.. Help abuser

Akyhne

It would be a lot easier if you found a proper image that's not cut in the sides and/or top.

desibees

This is only other one I can find, same picture but I guess it's fine from the bottom. I think the top is meant to be like that.
Could you try something here? Thanks

I'm the.. Help abuser

FireAllianceNX

Thanks for updating the theme! Did I read right that it works with TinyPortal too? :)

Akyhne

You'll probably have to edit some css.
Check the demo site: http://themes.e-debatten.dk/

FireAllianceNX

I saw the site, that's where I got the idea :)

The previous version had a TP version of this theme... I have no idea how that worked, but I'll give it a swing :) Thanks!

Akyhne

It really shouldn't be nessescary to make a special version for a portal mod.

Advertisement: