WoW-DK 2.0

Started by Akyhne, July 21, 2011, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireAllianceNX

Cool, my hosting provider installed it for us and I have to deal with the little weirdness like the little lines on the boxes. lol

Can you provide me with a blank "header.png" for the blue theme? :) Much appreciated!

Akyhne

FireAllianceNX

There are these vertical border lines that I am guessing is suppose to be a box, but only fills for the padding of the box, and they only exists on the left and right side.
They appear on your demo site as well.
You can see the vertical lines under the "Themes" box and under "Stats" on the right panel.

Akyhne

You just need to edit the appropriate .css styles for the theme variations you want to use. You can do that directly from the admin center.

The code to edit the right and left blocks are:

div.tp_rightblock_body div.windowbg, div.tp_leftblock_body div.windowbg
{
border-left: 1px solid #9E853D;
border-right: 1px solid #9E853D;
}
div.tp_rightblock_body span.topslice, div.tp_rightblock_body span.botslice,
div.tp_leftblock_body span.topslice, div.tp_leftblock_body span.botslice
{
border-left: none;
border-right: none;
}
div.tp_rightblock_body span.botslice, div.tp_leftblock_body span.botslice
{
border-bottom: 1px solid #9E853D;
}

You can see the result on the demo site: http://themes.e-debatten.dk/index.php

FireAllianceNX

I added that, but then I only get like a bracket on the bottom, something like |____|
I'll look at it more when I get home. :)
Thank you so much!

Oh, is it possible for you to provide me with the background header for the Human variation? I'm thinking of putting a customized logo. Thanks!

Akyhne

You need to insert the code in the right place.

The header image actually concists of two images. You need to make the header.png as you want it first, then copy the bottom part to header2.png (from the horisontal line) It fits in size.

FireAllianceNX

I had inserted the CSS in the Human variation, I see that its affecting the right blocks, but the outcome was different. I'm pretty sure I have it in the right place though. :/

Thanks for the files!

Akyhne

Remember to put it at the bottom of the .css sheet. It needs to overrule other stuff.

Do you have a link to the site?

FireAllianceNX

www.sempervigilans.net [nofollow]

I changed the CSS a little bit, but now it's just a line on the bottom of the block. lol Which I am okay with -- I was getting box fever haha.

Akyhne

Edit:
div.tp_rightblock_body div.windowbg, div.tp_leftblock_body div.windowbg
{
}

Replace with:
div.tp_rightblock_body div.windowbg, div.tp_leftblock_body div.windowbg, div.tp_rightblock_body div.windowbg2, div.tp_leftblock_body div.windowbg2
{
}

FireAllianceNX

Thanks! That and I added a border-top to get the line up there too. :D You rock!

I have another visual thing to ask though lol
Is there any reason when using the CSS buttons, that when I hover over the button (it highlights), and the bottom corners are square instead of round like the top corners?

Akyhne

No, it's not supposed to be that way. But you are as you said using the image css buttons instead of the buttons originally for the theme. Read the "Important" note in the first post in this topic.

I'll fix the highlight issue and if you want to use the image buttons, go to Admin -> Current theme and select "Show buttons as images instead of text".
You need to set the value to '2' instead of '0'.

If you do not want to use the image buttons, you'll have to wait until I have fixed the style sheets in all themes. A new theme file will then be uploaded to the theme site.

Akyhne

New file has been uploaded.

FireAllianceNX

I think you misunderstood me. I am already using the CSS "buttons" as mentioned in the Important note and had already been using the CSS buttons prior to writing in this thread. I really appreciate all the help. I thought I was being helpful in letting you know some of the little things that I noticed. I apologize if I have became burdensome.

Akyhne

You didn't become a burdon. You found an error. It also showed to be for both .css buttons as well as image buttons.

deagleclan

Akyhne, can you please advice on how to change template design as from design Orc: to Worgen: ?? please, and thanks

Akyhne

For a user or as default theme?

deagleclan

as default,

Thanks

PS: design is beautiful... thank you

deagleclan

Advertisement: