News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

WoW-DK 2.0

Started by Akyhne, July 21, 2011, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basinator

Hi!

The theme itself is great - GJ dude!

But I am having problems installing or using some mods with it. For instance, buttons aren't showing up and so. The buttons are there for all the other, standard, themes.

I believe this might be because you choose the race you want to see.

I installed the theme first and then the mods.
A mod I tried:
Gamer IDs
(Another mod might have been "auto merge double posts" if I am not mistaken, were the installation spoke out some warnings/errors, but I am not 100%ly certain about it)

Any ideas?

Personal idea: Could it maybe work if...somehow the race I want to have gets "extracted" and installed as a single theme like all other themes around?

Unfortunally I don't think I have the knowledge to do so.
There aren't any chances you would do this for me then? :(

But if you do, you might want to do this for every single race because I might be not the only one with those problems.

Akyhne

I don't know that mod, so please explaing how it works and should look.

EDIT: Gamers ID works perfectly for me.

Basinator

In each theme you can add the information for the services, but they aren't shown up at the profile.

They should show up in the profile and under the name and information of each user when he does a posting.

I added two SS, one with the SMF default theme and one with WOWDK.

Please tell me if you have any further questions.

Akyhne

.. and they do show up as I wrote. You just have to enable the theme when installing the mod.

Basinator

Quote from: Akyhne on September 10, 2011, 03:27:58 PM
.. and they do show up as I wrote. You just have to enable the theme when installing the mod.
Sry, I wasn't sure if your posting included the icons.

What do you mean by "to enable the theme"?

//Nvrmnd, got it. I thought it would install automatically for all installed themes.
Many thanks!

Akyhne

If a theme uses a custom template where a mod needs to edit code, then you need to check the theme when installing the mod - as you figured out :)

Basinator

I am not sure, but I think I found a really bug this time.

If I use the color BBC it seems the news are getting behind the date:

news code:
[color=red][b]You MUST read and accept our clan rules: http://hwguide.ch/mlnw/forum/index.php?topic=4.msg9#new[/b][/color]

It seems to work fine with the default theme. Not that it is suuuuch a big issue.

Akyhne

starrbuck

The text input fields during registration (user's email, password, secret questions, etc.) are very difficult to read.  Can the CSS be modified to make them more readable?  Right now, you can barely tell you have typed in any text due to the color scheme.

Basinator

I am not sure if this error comes from this theme directly but I guess it does....

In the registration form in my forums, when used WOW DK as default theme, the fields for the passwort and openID remain blank. I mean, white characters with white backgrounds. It prevented to 2 ppl now to use my forums :P

Akyhne

It has been fixed in the latest release.

Jellomonster

I like the updates.  One issue that makes this not work for me is that if you sticky a topic or lock a topic everything works fine.  If you want to sticky and lock a topic at the same time the entire thread goes white and you cannot read it.  Not sure what is going on but if you enable both actions to a threat the background goes white.

A fix to this would be fantastic.

Regards,

Jellomonster

Basinator

MC73

Quote from: Akyhne on October 22, 2011, 12:52:18 AM
It has been fixed in the latest release.

I redownloaded the newest version and I found out that it was not fixed .... I had to go into the index_Orc.css file and darken up the stickybg, stickybg2, lockedbg and lockedbg2 areas to a darker color for the background ...... also, I was having the same type of problem in SMF Arcade with viewing high scores and I had to change the windowbg3 background color to a darker color also, In which I used #848284 in all these areas in the Orc Theme. I take it that I will have to do the same thing to the rest of the index css other ones but ..... ill do that another day.
Over 1100 Online Flash Games 

Basinator

Hi!

For me it has been fixed. At least the PW thingy, the field with openID still stays "blank", but I don't think my users will need that anyways, just wanted to let you know about it.

However, I installed the new version while I still had the old version installed because of the options I configured, and now ppl can select 2 WOW DK themes in their layout preferences. I even disabled that people can select the 2nd theme in their options, but it is still showing up. Ideas?

MC73

Orc theme open ID fix ( unofficial ), this small code fixed my login problem with open ID ( not reg ) , just thought other would like to know .... basically, just replace the white with #848284.

WOW2 , CSS, Index_orc.css

find:
.openid_login
{
background: white url(../images/openid.gif) no-repeat;
padding-left: 18px;
}

replace with
.openid_login
{
background: #848284 url(../images/openid.gif) no-repeat;
padding-left: 18px;
}

Over 1100 Online Flash Games 

Akyhne

Quote from: Basinator on October 28, 2011, 05:49:32 PM
However, I installed the new version while I still had the old version installed because of the options I configured, and now ppl can select 2 WOW DK themes in their layout preferences. I even disabled that people can select the 2nd theme in their options, but it is still showing up. Ideas?
You should only have one version of the theme installed. Remove the new one and replace the files with the new one from here.

Ddiablo

hello
I have this problem in my smf forum

please help me

Tank you

Akyhne

I can't see your snapshots...

Ddiablo

Hello

I FIX, Tanks

Solution:

In Themes and Layout Settings / Theme Options and Preferences / Show buttons as images instead of text

;D  ;D

Sorry my poor english

Advertisement: