News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Newsletter question

Started by arreferee, July 25, 2011, 06:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arreferee

I just sent my first newsletter via the mail settings since upgrading to 2.0.  I set it to send 6 per minute.  Is there a way I can see how many members have been notified yet?  Also, is there a way to see who received past newsletters?

The reason I ask is that I sent it out 30 minutes ago and no one has read the thread it was pointing to.  That makes me think it wasn't sent successfully.  I received an email, but I don't think everyone else did.  I double-checked and made sure that all boxes were checked (send to all members) before sending the newsletter out.  Any ideas?

arreferee

Quote from: arreferee on July 25, 2011, 06:39:44 PM
I just sent my first newsletter via the mail settings since upgrading to 2.0.  I set it to send 6 per minute.  Is there a way I can see how many members have been notified yet?  Also, is there a way to see who received past newsletters?

The reason I ask is that I sent it out 30 minutes ago and no one has read the thread it was pointing to.  That makes me think it wasn't sent successfully.  I received an email, but I don't think everyone else did.  I double-checked and made sure that all boxes were checked (send to all members) before sending the newsletter out.  Any ideas?

All of the newsletters should have been sent by now and I only have a handful of views on that thread so now I'm sure the newsletter wasn't sent out correctly.  Is there a way to see who it was sent to?  Similar to looking in sent items in an email program?

Illori

please do not bump within 24 hours we are all volunteers and reply if and when we know the answer

arreferee

Quote from: Illori on July 26, 2011, 08:03:19 AM
please do not bump within 24 hours we are all volunteers and reply if and when we know the answer

Sorry Illori.  I was just trying to give more information since enough time had passed for all of the newsletters to be sent out.  Originally, I wasn't sure if the newsletter was sent correctly or not.  Now, I know it wasn't.  I thought that would be good information for the experts on here to know.

Advertisement: