News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Unable to verify referring url. (While managing attachments)

Started by Gargoyle, July 31, 2011, 10:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gargoyle

Just upgraded to 2.0 Gold..

Installed MODS:
ADK Portal 2.0
Avea Media 1.4w

I can remove them fine from the browse files page. I just cant remove them from the File Maint page which allows timed pruning.

Please advise.

Illori

what browse files page? what file maint page? please provide more details as to what your issue is.

Gargoyle

Okay let me try it this way.... ;D

This is the error I get -->Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again.
When I am trying to perform attachment maintenance here --> index.php?action=admin;area=manageattachments;sa=maintenance

Which can be gotten by this route --> Admin --> Attachments and Avatars --> File Maintenance

So basically I cannot manage my attachments since the upgrade to 2.0

Illori

Gargoyle

Yes I have tried FireFox, Safari, and IE. All with the same result.

Gargoyle

No ideas ??  Anyone ??   I tried a search for this issue but came up empty. :(

Gargoyle

Any info? Known bug? Browser issue? Any knowledge to share at all here?

AD/vh

Can you check your error log and tell me whether the error is occurring on line 715 or 723?

Gargoyle

Okay I just tried it and I dont get a line number. I am new to the 2.0 line. Is there a setting I need to enable to get the line number?  I will go look now while waiting for your response.

Thanks

Gargoyle

Gargoyle

Gargoyle

Is this even being looked into?

I see moderators commenting on people bumping in a lot of topics and not offering any support or info when their title clearly states they are support.

So.... Is this even being looked into or anything? Or is it better to have me bump this and search endlessly for a solution forever?

Illori

if someone knows an answer they will reply, often bumping will not help those that are offering support to find an answer if they already dont know the answer.

Gargoyle

Ok is it being looked into at all then? Perhaps on a to do list of some sort?

Illori

we dont have a "todo" list, when and if someone knows the answer they can reply.

Gargoyle

Update has not fixed this issue...

Just asking if anyone has a solution yet.

Illori

please open a separate topic for your issue, this topic belongs to someone else.

Gargoyle

How would opening separate topics for the same issue be of benefit?

Since when did the support here become so unproductive? Didn't used to be like this.

Illori

it is easiest for support to help you when you open a separate thread for each issue no matter how similar it is to another persons issue it may have a different solution.

Gargoyle

Advertisement: