News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

How to clear Code [noae]

Started by lttung, August 04, 2011, 12:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lttung

Pls help me

Affter i'm Uninstall Aeva-Media-1.4w and install Aeva-Lite-7.1.708, so many post with Quote show code [/noae]

Please help me to clear "[/noae]"

Thanks

Illori

since this is related to a mod you are best to post in the mods support thread.

Ricky.

For time being, you may try to add it in word sensor and replace it with a space.

lttung

Quote from: Ricky. on August 04, 2011, 05:58:03 AM
For time being, you may try to add it in word sensor and replace it with a space.

What is "For time being", i don't understand  :'(

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Ricky.

No, it won't go away after uninstallation as he has already uninstalled it. Either we can write a script which iterate through all post and remove this [noae] or he edit posts manually .

Other way can be using word sensor..
Goto --> Admin --> Forums --> Post and Topics --> Censored Words
There add [noae] and [/noae] as two words replaced by blank string.

lttung

Quote from: Ricky. on August 05, 2011, 02:27:20 AM
No, it won't go away after uninstallation as he has already uninstalled it. Either we can write a script which iterate through all post and remove this [noae] or he edit posts manually .

Other way can be using word sensor..
Goto --> Admin --> Forums --> Post and Topics --> Censored Words
There add [noae] and [/noae] as two words replaced by blank string.

I have try word sensor, but can not fix.
When i  edit posts manually, in post edit not have [noae] and [/noae], but save and view, [noae] will show
And error only in posts with quote  :-\

Ricky.

Well, I may have read it properly, you mean you have uninstalled and then reinstalled new Aeva media mod.. I guess you should ask mod author now to solve this problem.

sharks

I am using SMF 1.1.14 with the latest Aeva Lite installed and i am having the same problem. The noae tags are showing up in my posts, wrapped around the entire post and then i see the url tags wrapped around every single link that i post. It is becoming very messy around my forum. Even if i code the links, the noae tags still take over, which forces url takes to appear around every single link in the post. Please help! I hope that there's an easy fix by tinkering with the Aeva configuration settings?

lttung

I post in topic " support topic for Aeva Media" but no answer  :-[

lttung

Quote from: sharks on August 07, 2011, 05:19:05 PM
I am using SMF 1.1.14 with the latest Aeva Lite installed and i am having the same problem. The noae tags are showing up in my posts, wrapped around the entire post and then i see the url tags wrapped around every single link that i post. It is becoming very messy around my forum. Even if i code the links, the noae tags still take over, which forces url takes to appear around every single link in the post. Please help! I hope that there's an easy fix by tinkering with the Aeva configuration settings?

I posted in topic " support topic for Aeva Media" but no answer   :'(, who help me ?

Illori

then you will have to wait as this is an issue resulting from the mod and not a general smf issue.

lttung

Quote from: Illori on August 11, 2011, 01:39:57 PM
then you will have to wait as this is an issue resulting from the mod and not a general smf issue.

Ok, thanks

But pls help me error: Can not reply with quote if user CHROME (See picture in post 1)

Illori

Advertisement: