controlgaming.co.uk

Started by dave234ee, August 06, 2011, 01:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave234ee

Hello All

Just looking for some input (good or bad)on my new site that iv been putting together. site is dedicated to PC community gaming no real members at the moment as iam only starting to post the site about now. over the next month or two ill be adding some game and voice servers so hopeing by keeping the game servers active will bring me in some good members. ovbiously its very hard trying to get a gaming community of the ground so i would appreciate anyone who signs up to bump up my numbers to help me get going. Thanks

www.controlgaming.co.uk

Ricky.

I always wonder how actually gaming community works, I have question, how you people afford gaming servers with with very little activity.

dave234ee

game server are relatively cheap nowadays an entry level dedicated server can cost as little as £40 a month with unlimited game bandwidth for this you would only need a handfull of ppl willing to donate a couple of £ with the admin donating the most. from this you could run 5-6 decent sized games servers and your voice comms server and if more ppl are willing to donate then you can up the spec of the server allowing you to run more game servers.

Advertisement: