Topic/Board Not showing options

Started by User Deleted, August 15, 2011, 06:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

User Deleted

basically one of my members messed up the board by acident but now the delete button isnt showing up for either of us can someone help us becuase i dont want to rebuild my whole site over again

ziycon

Set the forum theme back to the default smf theme and see if the delete buttons working, if its not working on either themes check the permission settings for the groups you're members of.

If the button works on the default theme but not the custom one, try deleting the custom theme and re-applying it.

User Deleted

still not showing

he said he did some html and messed up
does that help?

ziycon

Did he do this to the custom style or where did he do it, can you find out what files? Does the button show up on the default theme?

User Deleted

yes it doesn't show up on default

he said he made a new board and filled the Name of the board with a messed up html code

ziycon

You will need to either get your friend that made the changes to fix it or re-apply the custom theme.

User Deleted

i dont think it's a problem with the theme i think it's something with the site

ziycon

I suspect that it is related to the theme or modifications by your friend as you said its working grand on the default theme. Its very hard to give much more advice without knowing what your friend did. I would suggest either your friend looks to fix it or your ask the theme creator for advice.

Advertisement: