News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SA Twitter Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 17, 2011, 04:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzybee

Hello,

I've been using SA facebook and it works very well so I thought I would try this. I'm running SMF 2.0.2 with Simple Portal 2.3.5 using Inferno theme but when I click on the 'Sign in with Twitter' button I just get redirected back to my index page.

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

buzzybee

Never mind.. I fixed the problem.

thx

Eclipse16V

Hello,
maybe someone here can tell me where I must submit to the API, so this mod is.
'm Just not on and the instructions are no longer accessible.

It's about Facebook, Twitter and Google +.

Please help me.
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

vbgamer45

Have taken over work/support of this mod.

What would help me out is if you any bugs that you know about why this modification let me know and I will try to get it fixed. Might back port it to 1.1.x as well not sure though.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Eclipse16V

I have to first find an explanation on how the whole set up on Twitter.
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

vbgamer45

Check the first post of this topic what part are you stuck on?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Eclipse16V

Thank you
Yes I had done. Unfortunately, it did not then and still now it works.
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

amitets

Thanks guys,for sharing it on this forum...

Nitesh Kunnath

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 16, 2012, 08:21:16 PM
Have taken over work/support of this mod.

What would help me out is if you any bugs that you know about why this modification let me know and I will try to get it fixed. Might back port it to 1.1.x as well not sure though.
Great to know :)
I would like to report a bug:
This mod clashes with Wordpress mod named "WPSMF" : http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpsmf/
When we integrate this twitter mod, a database error pops out in wordpress blog when we try to publish any article, but the post get published anyway.

Texan78

Thank you VB for taking over this one as well, you're doing a great job. You have already ironed out a lot of the bugs I was having. I just have a couple of very small issues. Only one is a issue if a issue at all.

1. I don't have a Publish option for topics. I have the boxes checked under boards for both tweet and publish but no publish option appears as it does with the FB mod. I have the tweet button though.

2. Since there is no style or template edits I am not sure how to approach this. I would like to move the tweet option to the right of the FB so they are in line together but not sure how to do that since like I said there is not style or template edits. How would I need to do this? See attached screenshot 1

3. Same as the 2nd, but I would like to move my buttons below the login box as shown by the red text in the 2nd attachment.

-Thanks

ictsource

Quote from: DanielJLewis on February 06, 2012, 09:08:29 PM
I love what this plugin is supposed to do, but it seems pointless to offer a Twitter login if the user still has to create a username and password. That's the whole point of social logins—that you don't have to create a new username and password.

I'm testing between phpBB and SMF. phpBB has a plugin that can register a user with Twitter without requiring an extra username and password. I've been to many other sites and web apps that work the same.

Is this on the roadmap for this mod?

Hi,

I've installed the twitter mod and it requires people to login even though they're already logged into twitter? is this how its supposed to work or have i done something wrong. Please can you clarify as I'm not sure if its working correctly or not?

I have filled in the Twitter consumer key, Twitter consumer secret, Twitter access token, and Twitter access token secret, I'm just checking that all these fields are required.

Thanks

Gà Mái

It do not work at all. I try doing every thing, but when i post a topic, my twitter have no new tweet.
-- I love SMF --

SMFHacks.com Team

Any errors? Check your forum's error log too
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Gà Mái

I like this mod very much, it's a nice and useful mod.

Can you help me fixing this

(I add 2 mods: SA Facebook and SA twitter and 2 images broke my user area table, may by it was set up 80px X 80px by theme default but i do not know where to edit and fix, i want them smaller and on the same line)

My smf 2.0.2
My theme:  Adk Excellency

Thank you alot!
-- I love SMF --

Ascot

Hi, i have the 0.3.3 version of this mod.
I want to install the last, guess it's 0.6

How i must proceed ?
help please.
Thanks.

SA™

Quote from: Gà Mái on June 15, 2012, 12:34:22 AM

(I add 2 mods: SA Facebook and SA twitter and 2 images broke my user area table, may by it was set up 80px X 80px by theme default but i do not know where to edit and fix, i want them smaller and on the same line)

My smf 2.0.2

Thank you alot!

todo this you need to find some smaller images to use and then change the images in twitter and facebook admin

Quote from: Ascot on June 15, 2012, 10:14:20 AM

How i must proceed ?
help please.
Thanks.

you uninstall the 0.3 version and then install the 0.6 version
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Gà Mái

Quote from: SA™ on June 15, 2012, 03:24:15 PM
Quote from: Gà Mái on June 15, 2012, 12:34:22 AM

My smf 2.0.2

Thank you alot!

todo this you need to find some smaller images to use and then change the images in twitter and facebook admin

Quote from: Ascot on June 15, 2012, 10:14:20 AM

How i must proceed ?
help please.
Thanks.

you uninstall the 0.3 version and then install the 0.6 version
No, although i use a small or a bigger image, it show that, it show exactly fit 80px X 80px
-- I love SMF --

NPimenta

Hi there!

in install the twitter integration, it works fine, with integration and logins, tweets, etc.

but when i create topcis or new members registered, we dont have tweets in our page.

any help??

regards

kattara

Hi there!  I just installed this mod on my forum, and am not sure I did it right.  Can anybody test it?  Here it is ---> http://www.themobilehangout.com.  Much appreciated!!

NPimenta

Hi All,

i install in my SMF 2.0 the SA integration plugins. everything its OK

but i want to know how to put the buttons in the same line, in this moment o have one under the other like i show in thies image:

tanks for help

regards

Advertisement: