Quick Moderation on Quick Reply [Now Supporting SMF 2.0 Final]

Started by Nibogo, June 05, 2009, 03:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Submerged06

Quote from: [A-US]James246 on July 28, 2009, 08:13:04 AM
I got it to work, but there is a small error.

It comes up like this on the Quick Reply box.

With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently. Lock topic
Set topic sticky

Lock Topic isn't on a new line like Set topic sticky and it looks annoying as the lock is on one line and the topic is on the next.

Any way to fix?

THANKS!

I looked around and found how to fix this, at least for the default theme.  Go to /forums/Themes/default and open Display.template.php (use a FTP program or something, though this one might be visible through the admin panel).  Look for the following very near the bottom:

if (
$context['can_lock'])

echo
'<input type="checkbox" name="lock" value="',(empty($context['is_locked'])) ? '1' '0','" /> ',(empty($context['is_locked'])) ? $txt['smf279'] : $txt['smf280'] ,'<br />';

if (
$context['can_sticky'])

echo
'<input type="checkbox" name="sticky" value="',(empty($context['is_sticky'])) ? '1' '0','" /> ',(empty($context['is_sticky'])) ? $txt['smf277'] : $txt['smf278'] ,'';

To find it easily, search for:
if ($context['can_lock'])

In the second line of this paragraph, add two <br /> tags as such:

Before:
echo'<input type="checkbox" name="lock" value="',

After:
echo'<br /><br /><input type="checkbox" name="lock" value="',

That should give it a nice amount of cosmetic space :).

- Submerged06

Cal O'Shaw

Hello,

I installed this on my 1.1.11 site and noticed that the first checkbox immediately followed the quick reply instructions.  It appears, at least on my system, that a break is needed before the first checkbox.

Would you consider updating the package for that?  Or is there a specific version of the package I should be using?  The download page indicates that for 1.1.x users either package will work.

Grazie,

Cal

KensonPlays

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

KensonPlays

ok. i want to be able to moderate from tapatalk/wap2.

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

KensonPlays

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

venex

Hola!

I just wanted to ask you if you could tell me a way to combine this MOD with this one: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1601

I use your MOD literally every day... and sometimes I want to mark a topic as solved but I forget most of the times because I have to go back (after closing the topic) to mark the topic as solved... it's kinda annoying...

So if you could please tell me how to make another option that displays something like "mark as solved"... I will be really happy :D..

PS: I'm still interested in the other MODs from your site... idk if you remember that we talked... I'm just saving to buy them ;D... I told my users about the MODs and they are so happy about them :D...

Jessica.

Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

Jessica.

I have AJAX Instant Quick Reply installed, and it seems like if you have that this mod will not work because the page will not be reloaded and the topic will therefore not be locked.

Jessica.

Quote from: Nibogo on June 29, 2011, 09:13:39 PM
Quote from: Jessica. on June 29, 2011, 08:19:59 PM
I have AJAX Instant Quick Reply installed, and it seems like if you have that this mod will not work because the page will not be reloaded and the topic will therefore not be locked.

Thanks if I find time I'll fix it

have you fixed it yet? :S

Advertisement: