News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

IE Alfa transparency avatar support for YaBB SE!

Started by Aquilo, January 06, 2004, 06:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquilo

cool! 8)

I still wish they would add auto support so you didn't have to use javascript >:( :D
http://www.xtram.net/index.php?threadid=50

Acf

funny, i was thinking about that just yesterday :D
Smilleys would be more cool :)
Sigh...

Cccddd

This is the only reason I don't like IE. Once they won the battle, they gave up on development except for the occasional security fix. I bet you there are only like a handful (like 3) guys who actually work on this thing anymore. If there are more people then they are getting paid to do nothing.

But at the same time 90% of the internet's traffic is IE. It's almost pointless to develop sites for any other browser.

alienine

Quote from: Cheschire on January 11, 2004, 07:53:31 PM
This is the only reason I don't like IE. Once they won the battle, they gave up on development except for the occasional security fix. I bet you there are only like a handful (like 3) guys who actually work on this thing anymore. If there are more people then they are getting paid to do nothing.

But at the same time 90% of the internet's traffic is IE. It's almost pointless to develop sites for any other browser.

I fully agree. Microsoft has never been about innovation, they've always bought/copied others... and once they get their way they really don't care about their customers. Microsoft doesn't see people, it just sees the money in their pockets.

Regarding the security fixes... there has been quite a lot of them, eh?

From what I know MS IE use is almost purely fuelled by ignorance.

Advertisement: