News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

smf 2.0 wysiwyg editor

Started by bulldog71169, August 28, 2011, 12:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog71169

I also cant seen to get this feature tuned on. I found a spot to toggle it on or off but still doesnt show.

Illori

it looks the same as the normal reply box but when using the bbc codes that is when you can see the difference. have you tried using it?

bulldog71169

you'll see what I mean in the attachment here.  I have no editor options, ie... bold, italic, font size, links, etc.

Illori

admin -> current theme Show BBC Buttons on Posting and PM Send Pages: check and save the page

bulldog71169

It is checked.  I just tried turning it off and then back on and still dont see the options.

Illori

have you tried using the default theme and see if it works there?

bulldog71169

yes I have, core and curve.  neither show any difference in the editor

Illori

bulldog71169

Yes I guess thats the next step.  uninstall one at a time to see which one may be causing the problem?

Illori

yep that would be the next step and once you find out which one caused it post in the mods support thread.

bulldog71169

attached is a list of my mods.  Half of them showed an error when trying to uninstall them.

#'s - 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 10, & 12 are the ones that warned of errors so I did not uninstall them.

What would be the best way to handle this?

Thank you.

Illori

if you cant uninstall the mods you can always upload a fresh set of files and install the mods one by one until you see that the buttons have disappeared and then you know which caused the problem.

bulldog71169

upload everything except settings.php?

Illori

yes as settings.php is not in the large upgrade package.

Advertisement: