SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Thanks. Your first option sounds best. Appreciate it.
Please do not PM me for support.

Steve

Just wanted to let you know I used your first option and it worked like a charm. Thanks!  ;D
Please do not PM me for support.

Chen Zhen

I'm glad it worked.
Another option for people might be to use .htaccess to adjust those values I previously posted.

I was thinking of attempting to compress/minify all the arcade files for the next stable release but I'm being asked to add quite a bit more to the mod so I doubt it will stop this from happening.
SMF doesn't seem to be designed with a chunk upload nor a resumable upload sub-routine (yet) which would allow for larger files notwithstanding PHP limits.
However the Arcade uses a chunk upload (option) for its game upload/installs since many of the HTML5 games have large file sizes.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Chen Zhen on March 25, 2022, 07:38:28 PMI was thinking of attempting to compress/minify all the arcade files for the next stable release but I'm being asked to add quite a bit more to the mod so I doubt it will stop this from happening.

That'd be very good for js and css files that aren't being edited anymore or are unlikely to get new edits.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Advertisement: