Show Local Url Titles

Started by Nathaniel, July 17, 2008, 11:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deprecated

I've been away from SMF for a few years, and now that I've returned I'm updating all my mod packages to SMF 2.0.6. Please bear with me since I have 26 mod packages to update, some of them quite complex, and I'm working on other code projects so I can't work on SMF 24/7. But trust me, this mod is on the list to get fixed ASAP. I'll address any problems at that time.

_sebas_

Deprecated

Please send me a PM one month from today if I have not addressed your problem. My life has suddenly become very complicated dealing with financial issues and my main focus has been taken away from my hobbies supporting open source software.

I can't guarantee I will address it then, but it would be helpful for a reminder.

Also, I check SMF every few days for replies to my mod package support topics. I have been on a hiatus for the last few years, but I am back to monitoring SMF 3-4 times a week.

I will support all my modifications. Bear with me it might take quite some time for me to update them. I have numerous additional mod package ideas a few of which I hope to move to SMF approved mods. Some of them will blow your mind if you have the patience to stick with me, and if I have the coding time to write them. (Which is uncertain.)

MrCreatoR

The bug with tags inside url tag still there, anyone knows how to fix it?
Removing unparsed_equals_content block did not solve the issue...

Sagar_king

http://mobiletek.in Smf 2.1
<hr>
Really Thankful to SMF community members for helping
All people are on this forum have their own website that's cool :D

vkot

I think we should consider this mod as dead. :(
3.5 years have passed since tha last bug notice, 2 years have passed since the promise of updating.
It's a pity, because it's a useful mod, and not too complicated to handle.

Probably no one will need need any more functionality, just to fix the bugs. Fortunately, jk3's fix seems to be working perfectly. Thanks jk3!
About the security issue, it should be addressed too, but I think for now I can live with that.
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

Deprecated

If there is a security problem it should be reported. See the mod's page on the mod site and file a security notification.

Although there may be a fix, chances are most users of this mod do not read or subscribe to the modification's support topic.

Advertisement: