Mambo bride problem

Started by S25, August 09, 2005, 07:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S25

Fixed that and i get another error
QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare pathwaymakelink() (previously declared in /home/a0tu/public_html/includes/pathway.php:13) in /home/a0tu/public_html/includes/pathway.php on line 13
Did a search and did not find it here :S

Pathway.php lines 10 to 19
/** ensure this file is being included by a parent file */
defined( '_VALID_MOS' ) or die( 'Direct Access to this location is not allowed.' );

function pathwayMakeLink( $id, $name, $link, $parent ) {
$mitem = new stdClass();
$mitem->id = $id;
$mitem->name = $mitem->name = html_entity_decode( $name );
$mitem->link = $link;
$mitem->parent = $parent;
$mitem->type = '';

Kindred

that error, in the location it is in leads me to believe that you are attempting to call pathway.php in multiple locations on the page....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

S25

I just re-upped my modded index.php page and that seemed to fix my problem :)

S25

Has any of you ever experienced youre menus (the drop down ones) disapearing in admin???I dont know could be an internet connection and if its still happening tommorow its a big problem but has anyone ever experienced it???

tentronik

Drop doiwn menu?
This is basicly a menu entry which "drops down" on rollover or a mouse click(often with DHTML).

I guess you mean the admin menu panel on the left side from the admin panel?

Kindred

tentronik...  I think he's probably talking about the MAMBO admin...   the standard mambo admin theme has drop down menus for each of the functions.

And no...  they've never disappeared while I was using them...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

tentronik

Ahhh ok ;D
Well there are special admin themes MAYBE they got damaged or you installed a new admin template which is buggy somehow- change the default template to see if its a template issue.
Try reuploading the old template and check the mamboserver forum if you dont get it working there.

Cheers

Orstio

Quote from: S25 on August 19, 2005, 07:07:59 PM
Has any of you ever experienced youre menus (the drop down ones) disapearing in admin???I dont know could be an internet connection and if its still happening tommorow its a big problem but has anyone ever experienced it???

Yes, it means your computer is running low in resources.  Close some browser windows, or other applications, and it will work fine.

S25

Well i had my usage down to 5% and still that did not fix it have a look at this screenshot
http://www.a0tu.com/problem.jpg

I shall try and install a back-end template but i cant find a link for it in the admin menu!What is the link in youre menus?(ill just edit it to work in mine).  :-\

Orstio

When the menus start disappearing for me, often closing things like IM programs helps a lot, but inevitably, you will need to reboot your computer.

I don't think that installing a different admin template is going to solve your problem, unless different admin templates require far less javascript.

S25

I did reboot no help i shall try closing down my IM program but the template i am looking at does not appear to require js as it is a side navigation but i am unsure about it anyways......

Can anyone show me there install backend template link?

Orstio

administrator/index2.php?option=com_templates&client=admin

S25

I uploaded the origional over itself but no its still the same :s and i cant change it from that screen :(

So i have been trying different solution i got a moderator off my site and asked him to have a go so logged in as admin experienced the missing windows i created a new account and tryed that did not work i even tryed to log in off IE and that did not work :*(

Any ideas guys?Does SMF work with any other CMS do you reccomend any others???

tentronik

Hi,
what again is your problem?
System slowness? What kind of CPU you have and RAM?
Also did you tried diffrent browser and deleteing all cached files?

You can install new admin themes from the admin backend (install admin template from 2nd drop down navigation bar).

And i currently only can reconommend mambo, didnt tried yet mkportal, dupal, xoops and pragmamx.
Mkportal, pragmax has at least a SMF bridge i dunno the other.

S25

Well ive decided to give up on mambo at the moment and im extremly gratefull to you all.
Thanks S25  ;)

tentronik

Well why dont try a fresh install with the latest versions?
It works!

Btw.
I also tried out diffrent but in the end ...

Cheers

Advertisement: