News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Yandex.Speller for SMF

Started by Bugo, September 02, 2011, 12:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugo

Link to Mod

Yandex.Speller - spelling check service which helps find and fix spelling errors.
The service job is based on the spelling dictionary.
Currently, Speller checks the text in Russian, Ukrainian, and English.

This mod adds the button for new check spelling (via Yandex.Speller service) to the Quick/Full reply form.

This work is licensed under the MIT License

tectonny

What add language, portuguese to example...

Bugo

Nothing. Try find another services.

aTrucker

Is there going to be a version that works with SMF 2.0.2?

NanoSector

Quote from: aTrucker on March 02, 2012, 05:37:14 PM
Most (if not all) 2.0.1 and 2.0 mods work on 2.0.2.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

David111567

Quote from: Yoshi2889 on March 02, 2012, 05:39:45 PM
Quote from: aTrucker on March 02, 2012, 05:37:14 PM
Most (if not all) 2.0.1 and 2.0 mods work on 2.0.2.

Any way to make this work with the Facebook integration mod?  Currently it doesn't.

Westwegoman

Is there a way t get this to work in PM's?

KittyGalore

Can this mod be upgraded to support php 7.2 and up it works below this but doesn't on 7.2 and 7.3 giving errors.
SMF Curve 2.0x

Bugo

Quote from: KittyGalore on December 30, 2019, 10:31:31 AM
Can this mod be upgraded to support php 7.2 and up it works below this but doesn't on 7.2 and 7.3 giving errors.
What exactly errors does it give?

KittyGalore

Quote from: Bugo on January 01, 2020, 09:33:07 AM
Quote from: KittyGalore on December 30, 2019, 10:31:31 AM
What exactly errors does it give?
I just checked this again as i haven't tried in a few days but I'm not getting any errors now it works as normal i tried it on php 7.3 also and it's fine not sure what happened maybe my host done some upgrades or something but errors are gone at the moment. If i get the errors again i'll post some pictures next time. :)
SMF Curve 2.0x

Bugo

Any case, I've updated the mod for SMF 2.0.17 ;)

KittyGalore

Do this mod work with https. I recently upgrade to https and it doesn't work fully now. Recently when i would click the button it would open the window and tell me spell check ok or has completed if i had errors i could correct them now nothing happens just the normal window. Is their something in the files i need to change for https. When i click on any of the buttons they do nothing, It's the same for both my main forum and test forum with no mods installed. SMF 2.0.17 version
SMF Curve 2.0x

Advertisement: