Registration is a real pain!!

Started by seacancer, September 03, 2011, 02:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illori

you have a thread already for your issue, please do not post in other places to get attention to your issue.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: seacancer on September 05, 2011, 03:36:53 PM
Hi Aleksi,

I solved it :)

I decided to ask godaddy to change my shared host from "Windows" to "Linux"

Every thing is working fine now! The registration is fast too ;)
That's great! :)

Quote from: seacancer on September 05, 2011, 03:36:53 PM
I don't know what the real problem was?! But, I do recommend using SMF with Linux

Regards,
Fadi

I don't know what it could have been either, as far as I know SMF should work on Windows too - probably there was a configuration issue or a real problem with the server you were on - but the main thing is you have it working now :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

seacancer

Quote from: Illori on September 05, 2011, 09:04:26 PM
you have a thread already for your issue, please do not post in other places to get attention to your issue.

Hi Illori,,

Did I post elsewhere?! I am using this thread only for my problem!

However, I would like to thank you all for your support!

Thank you Aleksi ,, He was pointing that it might be a host problem!

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I think Illori posted as a reply to a post that is no longer there - that was not meant to you I believe :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: